Ariana Blossom is a keynote presenter and facilitator of conversations around empowering women, educating men, building trust, speaking to be heard, and sexual harassment and assault.
Her work is informed by the four years she served in the U.S. Army, nine years of coaching women entrepreneurs and executives, and by her research on the differences between men and women.
Ariana’s TEDx talk In A Foxhole: Men, Women and Masculinity has been described as “riveting,” “enlightening,” and “pivotal.” She has delighted audiences throughout New York and Colorado with her playful stories and thought-provoking questions. Ariana delivers eye-opening facts with a mix of gravitas and humor.
Who She's Transformed
- Coached executive MBA students at Cornell University's Samuel Curtis Johnson's Graduate School of Management
- Led Cornell University's Internet Technology Women in Leadership staff through a 6-week Thinking Like an Entrepreneur course
- Mentored Opus One - a winning team in the New York State 76 West Clean Energy Business Competition
- Facilitated roundtables at the 2017 tech conference Collision on topics of diversity, mentorship, and leadership
- Trained multiple departments within manufacturing to improve communication
- Coached small business owners to raise their revenue. improve their marketing, pitch their businesses confidently, and manage client relations
- Led workshops on managing stress and living a meaningful life through Cornell University's Wellness program
- Coached professionals stressed by intimate relationships that have lost passion and connection